This module is a place to learn from the plans, actions and experiences of other immunisation advocates from around the world. It is also a place to share your experiences and knowledge.
- You can learn about the first ever National Vaccine Summit in Nigeria – how it was conceived as a platform for advocacy and the impact it had.
- See how parliamentarians were turned into immunisation champions in Uganda.
- Read the response written by advocates to negative messaging about vaccines in Pakistan.
- Witness the power of partnerships for advocacy in the Democratic Republic of the Congo.
- See how strengthened advocacy skills has helped to secure budget and funding for immunisation in Ivory Coast.