IN THE CREATE MODULE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to build strategic partnerships and relationships
- How to develop evidence-based messages
- How to identify messengers and develop immunisation champions
- How to get your message out
The THINK and PLAN modules provide a good overview of the background work (landscape analysis and stakeholder mapping) and the tools needed to develop a robust advocacy strategy and implementation plan in support of strengthened immunisation.
The CREATE module looks at tools, approaches and partnerships you need to conduct successful advocacy efforts.
The CREATE module will:
- Provide key tips for building strategic partnerships and relationships.
- Help you to understand how to develop powerful evidence-based messages.
- Guide you and provide tools to identify the right messengers and champions.
- Provide key information and tips for getting the message out.
Once you have built the needed partnerships and relationships, developed your set of key messages, and identified who your messengers will be as well as the right opportunities and channels to get your messages out, you will be ready for implementing your advocacy plan.
The next module – ACT – will highlight some real life examples and illustrative stories of successful immunisation-related advocacy initiatives and activities conducted by various stakeholders across the world.